Win up to £19k in grant funding to help FUEL your business idea or concept.
Launchpad FUEL is an eight week development programme for graduates of Teesside University who are in the early stages of developing a business idea.
Applications open 1 May 2017 – deadline 1st July 2017
Who can enter:
Any Teesside University students due to graduate in 2017 or entrepreneurs who have graduated from Teesside University in the last five years.
What kind of teams are we looking for?
Teams with innovative ideas and concepts and have time to commit eight hours per week to their projects. We are particularly interested in teams with a Social Enterprise concept and or female founders.
If you are successful, you will also receive a business support package that includes:
• Dedicated office space for six months at Teesside Launchpad
• Specialist mentoring
• Business workshops and networking
• Access to finance and investment support
- Submit a 250 word synopsis of what your business is and why you think you should be chosen to take part in Launchpad FUEL
- Film a two minute video pitch and upload it to Youtube.
Send to mailto:L.Dixon@tees.ac.uk
The FUEL programme starts in August 2017 and runs for 8 weeks with review sessions every Monday and workshops every Wednesday.